Category:Beauharnois Hydroelectric Power Station
English: The Beauharnois Hydroelectric Power Station is a run-of-the-river hydroelectric power station along the Saint Lawrence Seaway on the Saint Lawrence River, in Quebec, Canada. The station was built in three phases, and comprises of 38 turbines, capable of generating up to of electrical power. Constructions on the facility began as early as 1932, before completing after nearly three decades later in 1961. (→Beauharnois Hydroelectric Power Station)
Media in category "Beauharnois Hydroelectric Power Station"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 1930 construction on Beauharnois Canal.jpg 690 × 550; 134 KB
- Beauharnois Construction Co - Turbines.jpg 1,250 × 1,005; 272 KB
- Centrale de Beauharnois - 1941.jpg 320 × 525; 63 KB
- Centrale de Beauharnois - 2014.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 3.57 MB
- Construction - Centrale de Beauharnois 1930.jpg 1,250 × 1,017; 261 KB