Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Beckermet is a village, civil parish and post town in the English county of Cumbria, located near the coast between the towns of Egremont and Seascale. It is served by Braystones railway station and is less than a mile west of the A595 road. It is about 2 miles (3 km) from the Sellafield nuclear plant which may be seen from the higher parts of the village.
village and parish in Cumbria, England
|Location||Copeland, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Beckermet"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Blackbeck - Sellafield Road - geograph.org.uk - 55342.jpg 640 × 480; 76 KB
- Bridge over clearway. - geograph.org.uk - 97342.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- River Calder - geograph.org.uk - 1343514.jpg 640 × 430; 50 KB
- Rothersyke Farm, nr Beckermet - geograph.org.uk - 1270301.jpg 640 × 480; 77 KB
- Second roundabout to Sellafield. - geograph.org.uk - 97357.jpg 640 × 407; 54 KB
- The clearway approach to Sellafield. - geograph.org.uk - 97344.jpg 640 × 480; 81 KB
- Track - geograph.org.uk - 616229.jpg 640 × 480; 186 KB
- Yeorton Hall Farm - geograph.org.uk - 91553.jpg 640 × 427; 81 KB