Category:Bee County Courthouse in Beeville, Texas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||United States of America|
English: The Bee County Courthouse located in Beeville, Texas, United States. The Beaux Arts style structure was built in 1913 and designated a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark on 2000 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places on February 9, 2001.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Bee County Courthouse in Beeville, Texas"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bee County Courthouse (10554804165).jpg 3,238 × 4,867; 5.53 MB
- Bee County Courthouse in Beeville, TX IMG 0981.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 1.55 MB
- Bee County Texas Courthouse Addition South Elevation 2018.jpg 2,700 × 1,800; 3.82 MB
- Bee County Texas Courthouse Addition Southeast Corner 2018.jpg 2,700 × 1,800; 4.45 MB
- Bee courthouse.jpg 1,263 × 957; 1.1 MB