Category:Beijing Railway Museum
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The former Zhengyangmen East Railway Station, just southeast of the Tian'anmen Square. In October 2008, the Beijing Railway Museum was opened in the former station; in October 2010, the museum was renamed to the Zhengyangmen Branch of China Railway Museum (中国铁道博物馆正阳门馆). Not to be confused with the main facility of China Railway Museum.
Media in category "Beijing Railway Museum"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- 7-11 Qianmen shop.jpg 692 KB
- Beijing Railway Museum.JPG 1.84 MB
- China Railway Museum.jpg 704 KB
- Eisenbahnmuseum Peking 1.jpg 1.17 MB
- Imperial coach.jpg 1.16 MB
- TianSqRRStation.jpg 139 KB
- Train near Zhengyangmen.jpg 185 KB
- 京奉铁路信号所 20120401.jpg 3.95 MB
- 北京铁路博物馆.JPG 1.87 MB
- 苏省铁路公司股票.JPG 5.24 MB
- 詹天佑擢赏工科进士札.JPG 5.67 MB