Category:Beinn an Dòthaidh
mountain in United Kingdom
|Instance of|| mountain,|
|Part of||Bridge of Orchy|
|Location||Bridge of Orchy, Argyll and Bute, Scotland, UK|
|Topographic prominence|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
Beinn an Dòthaidh (Gaelic for 'hill of the scorching or singeing'), is a mountain located in the Bridge of Orchy hills of Argyll, Scotland. It is located beside the more popular Beinn Dorain. It is 1004 m high, and listed as a Munro and a Marilyn.
Media in category "Beinn an Dòthaidh"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Abhainn Shira - geograph.org.uk - 204611.jpg 478 × 640; 148 KB
- Beinn An Dothaidh - geograph.org.uk - 182400.jpg 640 × 480; 88 KB
- Beinn an Dothaidh.jpg 1,647 × 1,206; 187 KB
- Beinn an Dòthaidh - geograph.org.uk - 241638.jpg 640 × 427; 49 KB
- Long Slog up Beinn An Dothaidh - geograph.org.uk - 176071.jpg 640 × 480; 60 KB
- Slopes of Beinn an Dòthaidh - geograph.org.uk - 775183.jpg 640 × 480; 90 KB
- View south east from Beinn an Dòthaidh - geograph.org.uk - 1709403.jpg 800 × 600; 245 KB
- Beinn an Dòthaidh - geograph.org.uk - 20166.jpg 640 × 408; 57 KB