Category:Belmont Regional Park
|Instance of||regional park|
|Location||Wellington Region, New Zealand|
Belmont Regional Park is a Wellington Regional park located between Lower Hutt and Porirua, New Zealand. It is the largest of the Wellington Regional parks, stretching close to 15 km from Wellington Harbour to Haywards and 10 km to Porirua, containing farm land, native bush, and peaks up to 456 m (Belmont Trig). The park is criss-crossed with old trails from colonial days giving public access to most of the area.
Media in category "Belmont Regional Park"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Belmont regional park 338.jpg 634 × 640; 182 KB
- Belmont regional park 601.jpg 1,855 × 2,791; 2.42 MB
- Belmont Regional Park 642.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.01 MB
- Belmont Regional Park, another walk in the park.jpg 2,000 × 3,008; 3.27 MB
- Belmont trig, Wellington.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 2.03 MB