mountain in United Kingdom
|Location||Highland, Scottish Highlands, Scotland|
Ben Bhraggie (Scottish Gaelic: Beinn a' Bhragaidh) is a mountain in Sutherland in Scotland, overlooking the village of Golspie. It rises to an elevation of 397 m above sea level. Near its top is a statue of George Leveson-Gower, 1st Duke of Sutherland, now notorious for his role in the Highland Clearances.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Ben Bhraggie"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Golspie Picnic Area - geograph.org.uk - 50358.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB
- Grannie's Heilan' Hame - geograph.org.uk - 274926.jpg 597 × 400; 76 KB
- Loch Fleet (1) - geograph.org.uk - 1225099.jpg 640 × 480; 112 KB
- Summit of Beinn Lunndaidh - geograph.org.uk - 19103.jpg 640 × 387; 51 KB
- View - geograph.org.uk - 43836.jpg 640 × 480; 67 KB
- View from near Dunrobin Castle - geograph.org.uk - 253626.jpg 640 × 391; 36 KB