- For over 100 years, the arsenal was the primary U.S. Army Ordnance facility for the West Coast of the United States.
- A California Historical Landmark, and a Historic district on the National Register of Historic Places in Solano County.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is 176.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Blacksmith shop, Benicia, California (7 F)
- ► Grant Street, Benicia, California (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Hospital, Benicia Arsenal (4 F)
Media in category "Benicia Arsenal"
The following 48 files are in this category, out of 48 total.