Category:Bentley 4¼ Litre by Park Ward
Beginning in 1933 when they obtained patents Park Ward developed a technically interesting all-steel saloon and offered it on the 4¼-litre Bentley chassis from 1936 on. The cars were produced in small batches giving quite noticeable economies in manufacture with a consequent reduction in selling price. By 1937 as many as ten cars a week were passing through Park Ward's works and in 1939 Rolls-Royce completed its acquisition of the business.
George A Oliver, A History of Coachbuilding, Cassell, London 1962.
Media in category "Bentley 4¼ Litre by Park Ward"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.