Category:Benziger House 345 Edgecombe Avenue
The Nicholas C. and Agnes Benziger House at 345 Edgecombe Avenue at the corner of West 150th Street in the Hamilton Heights area of the Harlme neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1890-91 and was designed by William Schickel in an eclectic style utilizing mostly Central European medieval forms; the exterior features gabled dormers. A brick extension, designed by Schickel & Ditmars, was added in 1899. After its use as a residence, it was variously a hospital, a nursery school and kindergarten, a hotel, and housing for the homeless. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and "Nicholas C. and Agnes Benziger House Designation Report")
Media in category "Benziger House 345 Edgecombe Avenue"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Benziger 345 Edgecomb jeh.JPG 2,814 × 2,482; 986 KB
- Benziger 345 Edgecomb plaque jeh.JPG 1,548 × 1,368; 368 KB
- Benziger House 345 Edgecombe Avenue from east.jpg 3,530 × 3,238; 2.87 MB
- Benziger House 345 Edgecombe Avenue from south.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 4.64 MB
- Benziger House 345 Edgecombe Avenue from southwest.jpg 4,154 × 3,129; 3.9 MB