Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Berners Roding is a village in civil parish of Abbess, Beauchamp and Berners Roding in Essex, England, and is one of The Rodings villages
village in the United Kingdom
|Part of||The Rodings|
|Location||Abbess Beauchamp and Berners Roding, Epping Forest, Essex, East of England, England|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Berners Roding"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Blocked public footpath to All Saints Church, Berners Roding, Essex, England 01.jpg 6,240 × 4,160; 23.72 MB
- Blocked public footpath to All Saints Church, Berners Roding, Essex, England 02.jpg 4,160 × 6,240; 21.23 MB
- Berners Roding, Chapman and Andre map, 1777.jpg 797 × 564; 570 KB
- Barns, Berners Roding, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 78815.jpg 640 × 456; 68 KB
- Farmland south-west of Berners Roding - geograph.org.uk - 453443.jpg 640 × 465; 57 KB
- Parsonage Farm^ Berners Roding - geograph.org.uk - 127395.jpg 640 × 480; 84 KB