Category:Berwick-upon-Tweed Main Guard
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Main Guard, Berwick-upon-Tweed, is a Georgian guard house. It used to stand in Marygate. In 1816, the widening of Marygate resulted in the Main Guard being removed and rebuilt at a site at the end of Quay Walls. The building now houses a museum with displays on the history of Berwick.
Media in category "Berwick-upon-Tweed Main Guard"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Berwick Main Guard.jpg 4.53 MB