From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Beth Sarim, Hebrew for 'House of the Princes,' was a ten-bedroom mansion and gardens in San Diego, southern California.
- The estate was maintained by the Watch Tower Society, the parent organization used by Jehovah's Witnesses, and was also used as a winter home and executive office for Watch Tower president Joseph Franklin Rutherford.
- It was constructed in 1929, in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, in anticipation of various resurrected Old Testament biblical patriarchs or prophets such as Abraham, Moses, David, Isaiah and Samuel.
- Beth Sarim is located at 4440 Braeburn Road, San Diego, California 92116
Media in category "Beth Sarim"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Beth Sarim 1931.jpg
- Beth Sarim East Side 1...
- Beth Sarim Outside Sta...
- Beth Sarim Pond.jpg
- Beth Sarim Salvation.jpg
- BethSarim 2008.JPG
- Rutherford Beth Sarim...
- Rutherford Beth Sarim.jpg
- Rutherford en bethsari...