Bethnal Green is a London district which forms part of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, in the East End of London. Bethnal Green is located north east of Charing Cross. Globe Town occupies the eastern portion of the district, which was built after 1800, as an estate for weavers. ‘’From en:WP’’
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Ezra Street, London (3 F)
- ► Oxford House (5 F)
- ► Pubs in Bethnal Green (4 C, 32 F)
- ► Victoria and Albert Museum of Childhood (143 F)
Media in category "Bethnal Green"
The following 139 files are in this category, out of 139 total.
- Allenbury large.jpg 2.09 MB
- Allenbury small.jpg 1.85 MB
- Bangladesh flag.jpg 8.22 MB
- Bethnal Green Road.jpg 214 KB
- Bethnal Green Sculpture.JPG 3.38 MB
- Bethnal Green Tube.jpg 86 KB
- Boundary est Bandstand.JPG 2.9 MB
- E Pellicci.jpg 1.35 MB
- Globe Town Massive.jpg 326 KB
- ILN 1869, p. 440.jpg 239 KB
- Jeremy Bentham House.jpg 1.81 MB
- Lakeview estate.jpg 867 KB
- Lbcphoneshot.jpg 37 KB
- London bus (4).jpg 5.16 MB
- York Hall.jpg 573 KB