From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bexhill, sometimes called Bexhill-on-Sea, is a town and seaside resort in the county of East Sussex, in the south of England, within the District of Rother. It has a population of approximately 40,000. It is also the home of Rother Swim Academy. The Anglo-Saxon name for the settlement was Bexelei, from leah—a glade where the box tree grows.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► People of Bexhill-on-Sea (1 C)
Media in category "Bexhill-on-Sea"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 219 total.(previous page) (next page)
- A259 Bexhill-on-Sea.jpg 322 KB
- Beach Huts (4240944643).jpg 1.61 MB
- Bexhill (22092773364).jpg 1.4 MB
- Bexhill beach, looking West.JPG 1.06 MB
- Bexhill Hastings.png 471 KB
- Bexhill war memorial 1.JPG 705 KB
- Bexhill war memorial 2.JPG 724 KB
- Bexhill War Memorial.jpg 83 KB
- Egerton Park, Bexhill.JPG 865 KB