district of Karnataka, India
|Instance of||district of India|
|Location||Kalaburagi division, Karnataka, India|
|Elevation above sea level|
Bidar (Kannada: ಬೀದರ್) is a district of Karnataka state in southern India. The historic city of Bidar is the administrative centre of the district. The district has five talukas: Bidar, Humnabad, Bhalki, Aurad, and Basavakalyana. The district is located in the northeastern corner of the state, near the borders with Andhra Pradesh to the east and Maharashtra to the north and west. Gulbarga district lies to the south. Bidar is 120 km from Andhra Pradesh's capital Hyderabad. Till 1956, Bidar was part of Hyderabad State.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Bidar district"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Basavakalyan (Vidhana Sabha constituency).png 230 × 255; 72 KB
- Basavakalyan Gavimath.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 5 MB
- Bidar Lok Sabha Constituency Map (2009 - Present).pdf 1,275 × 1,650; 163 KB
- Bidar LS constituency (Assembly segments).jpg 1,194 × 1,303; 99 KB
- Distance from major cities to North Karnataka.jpg 533 × 771; 101 KB
- Historical Bidar Fort.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 420 KB