Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bircotes is a mining town in the Bassetlaw district of Nottinghamshire, on the border with the metropolitan borough of Doncaster (part of South Yorkshire). It is located at , and forms the civil parish of Harworth Bircotes with its neighbour Harworth. The parish has a population of around 8,000 people. The nearest major towns are Doncaster and Worksop. The local school is Serlby Park.
mining town in the Bassetlaw district of Nottinghamshire, England
|Location||Harworth Bircotes, Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands, England|
Media in category "Bircotes"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Old Embankment - geograph.org.uk - 194746.jpg 640 × 480; 88 KB
- Bircotes junction to A614 - geograph.org.uk - 764706.jpg 640 × 480; 62 KB
- Disused quarry gates now landfill site - geograph.org.uk - 637021.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- Entrance Lodge - geograph.org.uk - 194748.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- Plumtree Farm - geograph.org.uk - 202229.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB
- Private track with puddle - geograph.org.uk - 502603.jpg 480 × 640; 142 KB
- Pylons Through a Gap - geograph.org.uk - 202230.jpg 640 × 480; 165 KB