Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bircotes is a mining town in the Bassetlaw district of Nottinghamshire, on the border with the metropolitan borough of Doncaster (part of South Yorkshire). It is located at , and forms the civil parish of Harworth Bircotes with its neighbour Harworth. The parish has a population of around 8,000 people. The nearest major towns are Doncaster and Worksop. The local school is Serlby Park.
mining town in the Bassetlaw district of Nottinghamshire, England
|Location||Harworth Bircotes, Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands, England, UK|
Error in Wikidata: wikidata item 'Bircotes' (Q4454217) property 'instance of' (P31) has a strange value 'village' (Q532) (currently accepted values: 'taxon' (Q16521), 'monotypic taxon' (Q310890), 'Group' (Q4150646), 'cultivar' (Q4886), 'fossil taxon' (Q23038290), 'monotypic fossil taxon' (Q47487597), 'clade' (Q713623), 'virus' (Q808), 'ichnotaxon' (Q2568288), 'species aggregate' (Q1297859), 'Wikimedia category' (Q4167836))
Media in category "Bircotes"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Old Embankment - geograph.org.uk - 194746.jpg 640 × 480; 88 KB
- Bircotes junction to A614 - geograph.org.uk - 764706.jpg 640 × 480; 62 KB
- Disused quarry gates now landfill site - geograph.org.uk - 637021.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- Entrance Lodge - geograph.org.uk - 194748.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- Plumtree Farm - geograph.org.uk - 202229.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB
- Private track with puddle - geograph.org.uk - 502603.jpg 480 × 640; 142 KB
- Pylons Through a Gap - geograph.org.uk - 202230.jpg 640 × 480; 165 KB