Category:Birks Building, Vancouver
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Located on corner of Granville and West Hastings Street, the Birks Building has served as the Vancouver flagship store for the Birks jewellery chain since 1994. The three-storey granite structure was originally designed and completed in 1908 by the Toronto-based architecture firm of Darling and Pearson as the new Vancouver head office for Bank of Commerce. The rare four-sided Birks clock, now located next to this building, has been a fixture on the streets of Vancouver since 1907.
Media in category "Birks Building, Vancouver"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.