From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Birth control is an umbrella term for several techniques and methods used to prevent fertilization or to interrupt pregnancy at various stages. Birth control techniques and methods include contraception (the prevention of fertilization), contragestion (preventing the implantation of the blastocyst) and abortion (the removal or expulsion of a fetus or embryo from the uterus). Contraception includes barrier methods, such as condoms or diaphragm, hormonal contraception, also known as oral contraception, and injectable contraceptives. Contragestives, also known as post-coital birth control, include intrauterine devices and what is known as the morning after pill.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Birth control"
The following 35 files are in this category, out of 35 total.
- 1926BirthControl.jpg 371 KB
- Birth Control Pills.png 513 KB
- BirthControlClinic.JPG 807 KB
- Coitus interruptus.pdf 17 KB
- Geburtenkontrollkette.jpg 226 KB
- Koperspiraal.jpg 141 KB
- Lutera (Birth Control Pills).jpg 2.25 MB
- Lutera Birth Control Pills.jpg 1.96 MB
- Ota Tenrei.JPG 36 KB
- Pastillas anticonceptivas.JPG 5.02 MB
- Red Triangle.svg 528 bytes
- SangerCourthouse.tiff 323 KB
- SangerOnCourtSteps2.jpg 566 KB
- Shionzaki Nobuo.jpg 38 KB