Category:Bishop Fauquier Memorial Chapel

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
English: The Bishop Fauquier Memorial Chapel is a small sandstone chapel built in 1881-1883 on the site of the Shingwauk School, a newly established school for First Nations boys in the Anglican Diocese of Algoma. It is in close proximity to an original cemetery of the same period and more recently is maintained as an integral part of the Algoma University/ Shingwauk University Complex. The chapel has been recognized for its heritage value by the City of Sault Ste. Marie, By-Law 81-19. It is also protected by a municipal heritage conservation easement.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Bishop Fauquier Memorial Chapel"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.