Category:Blanice (ship, 1927)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Übigau, Dresden, Germany
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1927
- Length over all: 16.07 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: m
- Draught: 1.03 m
- Main engine: Two cylinder steam engine with 35 horse power, 1953 with diesel engine. In 1969 Diesel engine 3NVD of 38 kW
- Speed: kn
- Passengers: 50
- 1927 Named: PILLNITZ
- 1953 Refurbised with a diesel engine at Laubegast dockyard.
- 1998 Sold to R. Fiala Renamed: Blanice Up until 2007 she served on the river Vltava as a sightseeing boat in the centre of Prague.
- 2008 Sold to the První Všeobecná Člunovací Společnost s. r. o. (since 2011 Pražské Benátky s. r. o.)
Media in category "Blanice (ship, 1927)"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.