Category:Blists Hill Open Air Museum
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Blists Hill is an open air museum located in the Madeley area of Telford, Shropshire, England.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Blists Hill Open Air Museum in 1981 (17 F)
- ► Beam engines, David and Sampson (7 F)
- ► Hay inclined plane (1 C, 24 F)
- ► G R Morton Ironworks, Blists Hill (12 F)
- ► Spry (ship, 1894) (11 F)
- ► Blists Hill Victorian town (47 F)
- ► Winding shaft, Blists Hill (12 F)
Media in category "Blists Hill Open Air Museum"
The following 135 files are in this category, out of 135 total.