Category:Bloomsbury, London district
Bloomsbury was a former district of central London in the south of the London Borough of Camden, developed by the Russell family in the 17th and 18th centuries into a fashionable residential area. It is notable for its array of garden squares, literary connections (exemplified by the Bloomsbury Group), and numerous hospitals and academic institutions. taken from en:WP
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Duke's Road, Bloomsbury (2 C, 11 F)
- ► Endsleigh Place, London (1 C, 14 F)
- ► Institute of Archaeology, University College London (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Lamb's Conduit Street (2 C, 10 F)
- ► Queen Square (London) (1 C, 54 F)
- ► University College London (15 C, 86 F)
- ► Woburn Square (1 C, 16 F)
Media in category "Bloomsbury, London district"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.