Category:Bloomsbury, London district
Bloomsbury was a former district of central London in the south of the London Borough of Camden, developed by the Russell family in the 17th and 18th centuries into a fashionable residential area. It is notable for its array of garden squares, literary connections (exemplified by the Bloomsbury Group), and numerous hospitals and academic institutions. taken from en:WP
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Duke's Road, Bloomsbury (2 C, 10 F)
- ► Lamb's Conduit Street (1 C, 10 F)
- ► Museum Street (15 F)
- ► Queen Square (London) (53 F)
- ► University College London (12 C, 24 F)
- ► Woburn Square (19 F)
Media in category "Bloomsbury, London district"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Bloomsbury - map 1.png
- Bloomsbury Metrosexual...
- BT 018.jpg
- Bury Place, Bloomsbury...
- Cosmo Place, Bloomsbur...
- Great Russell Street B...
- Humpty dumpty warning.jpg
- John Skinner Prout (41...
- MINI loaded onto tow t...
- Pushkin House, London.jpg
- T.S. Eliot house.jpg
- Willoughby Street, Blo...