Category:Blue Lady (ship, 1961)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 5119143.|
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
- SS France (until 1979), later SS Norway and later again as Blue Lady, off Port Klang, Malaysia and used as a floating casino.
Media in category "Blue Lady (ship, 1961)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- France Norway nez du paquebot.jpg 3,395 × 2,547; 5.32 MB
- La nez du paquebot France sur le port de Grenelle 1.jpg 2,688 × 1,395; 2.31 MB
- La nez du paquebot France sur le port de Grenelle 2.jpg 1,792 × 2,688; 1.99 MB
- SS France in its avatar of Blue Lady awaits the ship breakers at Alang, August, 2007.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.86 MB