English: The Bogan River is an inland river in the central west of New South Wales, Australia. (→Bogan River)
Simple English: The Bogan River is an inland river of New South Wales, Australia. It begins at Goonumbla, near Parkes. It flows in a north west direction for about before it joins the Darling River near Bourke. The towns of Tottenham, Peak Hill and Nyngan are built on the banks of the Bogan River. (→Bogan River)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Peter Sinclair Bridge (7 F)
Media in category "Bogan River"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bogan River - panoramio.jpg 1,106 × 830; 211 KB
- Bogan River - Sign.jpg 846 × 356; 139 KB
- Bogan River-Nyngan.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 2.36 MB
- Figure 12 - Milmeridien Burial Ground.JPG 4,200 × 2,456; 2.72 MB
- Narromine Tullamore Road Bogan River Bridge.JPG 6,016 × 4,000; 11.27 MB
- Nyngan Bogan River Rail Bridge.JPG 5,665 × 3,289; 7.33 MB