Category:Bolton Wanderers FC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bolton Wanderers Football Club are an English professional football club based at the Middlebrook complex, in the Metropolitan Borough of Bolton, Greater Manchester, England. They are currently in the FA Premier League. The club's ground is the Reebok Stadium, to which they moved in 1997. Their former home was Burnden Park.
association football club
|Instance of||association football club|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Bolton Wanderers FC"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Bolton Wanderers FC league results 1889-2008.PNG 1,150 × 527; 44 KB
- BoltonWanderersFC League Performance.svg 1,357 × 538; 10 KB
- Alf Farman.jpg 100 × 150; 2 KB
- Reebok Stadium before Bolton vs Arsenal, 2011-03-24.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 482 KB
- Sport and Leisure during the Second World War H7496.jpg 800 × 797; 94 KB
- Sport and Leisure during the Second World War H7497.jpg 800 × 782; 100 KB