Category:Boren Investment Company Warehouse
English: Boren Investment Company Warehouse, 334 Boren Ave N, South Lake Union, Seattle, Washington. This building was granted landmark status November 2011 . As of 2012 it housed David Smith & Company. As of 2017, the remnant has been incorporated into the new Troy Block building and houses Maslow's, a restaurant and bar operated by FareStart, a social entrepreneurial organization that trains disadvantaged people to work in the restaurant and bar industry.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Boren Investment Company Warehouse"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Seattle - Boren and Harrison SE corner.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 739 KB
- Seattle - David Smith & Company 01.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 795 KB
- Seattle - David Smith & Company 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.15 MB
- Seattle - David Smith & Company 03.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.18 MB
- Seattle - David Smith & Company 04.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.29 MB