Category:Boston and Maine Railroad
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Boston and Maine Corporation (reporting mark BM), known as the Boston and Maine Railroad (B&M) before March 2006, is a formerly independent subsidiary of Pan Am Railways, Inc. (PAR), formerly known as Guilford Rail System (GRS), a holding company that owns and operates Class II regional railroads covering northern New England from Mattawamkeag, Maine, to Rotterdam Junction, New York.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Boston and Maine Railroad diesel locomotives (3 C, 9 F)
- ► Eastern Railroad (Massachusetts) (6 C, 5 F)
- ► Interlocking towers of the Boston and Maine Railroad (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Lexington Branch (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Nashua River Rail Trail (5 F)
- ► Pittsfield and North Adams Railroad (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Tower A (B&M) (3 F)
Media in category "Boston and Maine Railroad"
The following 59 files are in this category, out of 59 total.