From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bourne is a market town and civil parish on the western edge of the Fens, in the District of South Kesteven in southern Lincolnshire, England. The town owes its origin to the Roman road upon which it was built, and also to the exceptionally fine-quality water supply derived locally from natural springs. The name “Bourne” (or “Bourn”, as the town was originally known) is a common name for a settlement and derives from the Anglo-Saxon meaning “water” or “stream”. The town lies on the intersection of the A15 and the B1193 (formerly A151) roads at . As well as the main township, the civil parish includes the hamlets of Cawthorpe, Dyke and Twenty.
Nederlands: Bourne is een plaats in het bestuurlijke gebied South Kesteven, in het Engelse graafschap Lincolnshire. De plaats telt 11.933 inwoners.
Română: Bourne este un oraş în comitatul Lincolnshire, regiunea East Midlands, Anglia. Oraşul se află în districtul South Kesteven.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Agriculture in Bourne, Lincolnshire (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Delaine Buses (51 F)
- ► Parks in Bourne, Lincolnshire (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Streets in Bourne, Lincolnshire (7 F)
Media in category "Bourne, Lincolnshire"
The following 97 files are in this category, out of 97 total.
- A Landmark - panoramio.jpg 1,000 KB
- Bourne Abbey, exterior.jpg 111 KB
- Bourne Motor Racing.jpg 590 KB
- Bourne was memorial.jpg 6.42 MB
- Car Dyke S of Dyke.jpg 103 KB
- Elderly shed 269720.jpg 93 KB
- Elderly Shed.png 1.54 MB
- Over the Bridge - panoramio.jpg 1.25 MB
- Thank you - panoramio.jpg 3.86 MB
- UK Bourne.jpg 184 KB