From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bovey Tracey is a small town in Devon on the edge of Dartmoor, its proximity to which gives rise to the "slogan" used on the town's boundary signs, "The Gateway to the Moor". The locals just call the town "Bovey" (pronounced "Buvvy").
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Grey Cars Centenary (26 F)
- ► Heathfield, Devon (1 C)
- ► Pubs in Bovey Tracey (9 F)
- ► Trenchford Reservoir (13 F)
- ► Yarner Wood, Bovey Tracey (41 F)
Media in category "Bovey Tracey"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 330 total.(previous page) (next page)next page)