It would have been a good solution when the file names itselves provide a useful sorting within the categories, otherwise it must be cared for a sort key.
It is necessary to distinguish between the 6-point and the 8-point drawings. Within these two categories, each file can be named (used example is the letter X)
- Braille X.svg depending on the letter represented, such preferring the German Braille.
- Braille 1346.svg naming the raised dots by their numbers
- Braille8 Dots-1436.svg same for 8 dots
- Braille 101101.svg naming of the raised dots (1,3,4,6) binary
- Braille 282D because it shows the Unicode character U+282D ⠭
- Braille ⠭.svg using the Unicode character itself
Some of these conventions are currently counteracting and coexisting, e.g. for file redirects.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Braille letters"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.