Category:Braunston and Willoughby railway station
English: Braunston and Willoughby railway station was a station on the Great Central Railway main line, the last main line to be built from the north of England to London. The station opened with the line on 15 March 1899. Braunston and Willoughby station closed to passengers and goods on 1 April 1957 and the line itself closed on 5 September 1966.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Braunston and Willoughby railway station"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Braunston and Willoughby Stationhouse.jpg 640 × 426; 124 KB