Category:Brentford Dock Branch Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Brentford Branch Line served Brentford Town and Docks. Passenger services on the 4-mile branch operated until 1942, leaving the line to continue for goods until partial closure in 1964. The line was cut back and now serves an aggregates depot.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Brentford Dock (21 F)
Media in category "Brentford Dock Branch Line"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Brentford GWR Station (site) 1894854 78770255.jpg 640 × 375; 57 KB
- Southall, Ealing geograph-2575873-by-Ben-Brooksbank.jpg 2,394 × 1,413; 773 KB
- Still being Used - geograph.org.uk - 1705228.jpg 1,024 × 791; 215 KB