From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Bristol-Birmingham-Derby Line is the section of the Cross Country Route (also known as the North-East/South-West route) that is not part of the Great Western Main Line, Midland Main Line, Sheffield to Hull Line and East Coast Main Line. It runs from Bristol Temple Meads to Derby via Gloucester, Birmingham New Street and Tamworth railway station
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Filton Abbey Wood railway station (1 C, 63 F)
- ► Gloucester railway station (1 C, 38 F)
- ► Haresfield railway station (11 F)
- ► Narroways Hill Junction (18 F)
- ► Patchway junction (21 F)
- ► Yate railway station (23 F)
Media in category "Bristol-Birmingham-Derby Line"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.