Category:Bristol Aeroplane Company
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bristol Aeroplane Company was a major British aircraft manufacturer in World War I and World War II. It became part of British Aircraft Corporation (BAC) in 1959. Post war the company diversified into motor vehicles to make use of an excess of manpower and industrial capacity caused by the end of the war.
1910-1959 aerospace manufacturer in the United Kingdom
|Instance of||aerospace manufacturer|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Bristol Aeroplane Company"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Aircraft Production in Britain, 1944 TR2032.jpg 794 × 800; 47 KB
- Aircraft Production in Britain, 1944 TR2033.jpg 791 × 800; 44 KB
- Aircraft Production in Britain, 1944 TR2034.jpg 800 × 796; 62 KB
- Aircraft Production in Britain, 1944 TR2036.jpg 796 × 800; 57 KB
- Bristol-Burney marine-type propeller.jpg 1,894 × 2,665; 597 KB