Category:Bristol East Junction
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bristol East Junction is the complex of railway lines to the east of Bristol Temple Meads railway station in England. This end of the station has eight platform tracks, two through lines and three sidings; at the far end of the junction the routes become two tracks towards Bath (the Great Western Main Line) and four tracks towards Bristol Parkway. There was a third route, the Midland Railway line to Gloucester, but this now only gives access to Barton Hill Traction and Rolling Stock Depot.
Media in category "Bristol East Junction"
The following 49 files are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Gb-DMU153369-02.jpg 621 KB
- 6024 King Edward I-01.jpg 621 KB
- 6024 King Edward I-02.jpg 602 KB
- 6024 King Edward I-03.jpg 609 KB
- 6024 King Edward I-04.jpg 598 KB
- 6024 King Edward I-05.jpg 610 KB
- 6024 King Edward I-29.jpg 615 KB
- 6024 King Edward I-30.jpg 622 KB
- DMU150221-01.jpg 582 KB
- DMU158789-01.jpg 612 KB
- DMU158789-02.jpg 565 KB
- Gb-DMU153369-01.jpg 612 KB
- GB-66603-143603.jpg 588 KB
- BTM-freight+hst-01.jpg 846 KB
- BTM-freight+hst-02.jpg 859 KB