Jump to navigation Jump to search
rear-engined single-deck bus chassis
- Main Wikipedia article: Bristol RE
English: A single deck bus chassis built by Bristol Commercial vehicles from the 1960s through to the 1980s. It was available in low (for bus) or high (for coach) versions which eventually totalled five variants: RELL and RELH (long), RESL and RESH (short), and REMH (maximum length).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Bristol RE"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 1979 Bristol RE Hess 8.2 Diesel Bus (6762354533).jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 1.28 MB
- 1979 Bristol RE Hess ex-Christchurch Transport Board Bus (11320273645).jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 1.22 MB
- Bristol RE sightseeing bus, Belfast - geograph.org.uk - 1348474.jpg 640 × 337; 71 KB
- National Express to Portsmouth - geograph.org.uk - 1091006.jpg 640 × 418; 189 KB
- Stroud College Driveway - geograph.org.uk - 1405798.jpg 480 × 640; 83 KB