Category:British Rail Mk1 coaches
English: British Railways's first design of carriages were given the designation Mark 1, it was intended to be the standard carriage design for use across all lines incorporating the best features of each of the former companies. It was also designed to be much stronger than previous designs to provide better protection for passengers in the event of an accident.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► British Rail Mk1 GUV (23 F)
- ► British Rail Mk1 HB (4 F)
- ► British Rail Mk1 TSO (87 F)
Media in category "British Rail Mk1 coaches"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Accidental Damage to Kitchen Car. - geograph.org.uk - 641330.jpg 640 × 482; 67 KB
- Bodywork Repairs - geograph.org.uk - 731819.jpg 640 × 480; 89 KB
- Camping Coach, near Levisham Station - geograph.org.uk - 1494975.jpg 640 × 433; 62 KB
- EMU translator vehicle number ADB975978.jpg 1,024 × 768; 591 KB