Category:British mandate architecture in Israel
Architectural elements characteristic to the British industrial buildings. In several industrial areas in Israel we can discern these buildings by the specific shapes of the roof. It was sometimes an elliptical shape, or a teeth style.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Birya fortress (1 C, 31 F)
- ► Colonial style in Israel (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Ha'Atzma'ut Street (7 C, 26 F)
- ► 1930s architecture in Jerusalem (9 C)
- ► Pillboxes in Israel (5 C, 29 F)
- ► Tegart forts (16 C, 19 F)
- ► White City of Tel Aviv (14 C, 78 F)
Media in category "British mandate architecture in Israel"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.