From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Brohead-Bell-Morton Mansion (also known as the Levi P. Morton House) is located at 1500 Rhode Island Avenue, N.W., in the Logan Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Built in 1879 to the designs of architect John Fraser, (renovated in 1912 by architect John Russell Pope) the Beaux-Arts style building originally served as the private residence of John. T. and Jessie Willis Brodhead. Since 1939, the building has served as offices for the National Paint, Varnish, and Lacquer Association (now known as the National Paint and Coatings Association). Former occupants include Alexander Graham Bell and his wife Mabel Gardiner Hubbard, U.S. Vice President Levi P. Morton, the Embassy of Russia, and U.S. Secretary of State Elihu Root. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the District of Columbia Inventory of Historic Sites.
Media in category "Brodhead-Bell-Morton Mansion"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.