Category:Brooklyn Conservatory of Music

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Brooklyn Conservatory of Music located at 58 Seventh Avenue at the corner of Lincoln Place in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City, was founded in 1897. Originally located at Franklin Avenue and Lefferts Place, in 1944 it moved to its current location, which was built in 1881 as the residence of M. Brasher, and subsequently became the Park Slope Masonic Club. The building was designed by S. F. Evelette in the Victorian Gothic style, with Queen Anne elements. It is located in the Park Slope Historic District. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.) and "Park Slope Historic Distoric Designation Report")

Media in category "Brooklyn Conservatory of Music"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.