From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Brunswick is the major urban and economic center in southeastern Georgia in the United States. The municipality is located on a harbor near the Atlantic Ocean, approximately 30 miles (50 km) north of Florida and 70 miles (110 km) south of South Carolina. Brunswick is bordered on the east by the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway which separates it from the Golden Isles. It is the second-largest city on Georgia's coast, after Savannah, and is the seat of government for Glynn County.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Glynn Academy (6 C, 22 F)
- ► History of Brunswick, Georgia (2 C)
- ► Windsor Park Historic District (3 F)
Media in category "Brunswick, Georgia"
The following 69 files are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Brunswick City Hall.PNG 1.17 MB
- Brunswick police car.JPG 5.56 MB
- Brunswick Police vehicles.JPG 5.19 MB
- Brunswick Seal.JPG 6 KB
- BrunswickMontage1.png 778 KB
- Capt Mark Carr monument.JPG 5.53 MB
- F-104 GANG.jpg 1.25 MB
- GA Brunswick ChOfComm sign01.jpg 2.29 MB
- KSSI 001.JPG 7.49 MB
- Lanier Oak marker.JPG 6.49 MB
- Lanier's Oak.JPG 6.46 MB
- LoversOak.jpg 2.96 MB
- Mr. Blue Marley.jpg 344 KB
- MV Boheme.jpg 8.53 MB
- NB I-95 @ Exit 36; US 25-341.JPG 2.45 MB
- Pencil art, Brunswick.JPG 5.74 MB
- USNS Brunswick pier side.JPG 168 KB
- War memorials, Glynn County.JPG 6.43 MB
- GRAFFITI ON WALL - NARA - 547005.tif 17.51 MB