Category:Building of the Supreme Court of Spain

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Object location 40° 25′ 27.2″ N, 3° 41′ 35.35″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
Icone chateau fort.svg

This is a category about a monument indexed in the Spanish heritage register of Bienes de Interés Cultural under the reference 25827.

English: Home of the Supreme Court of Spain, at Plaza de la Villa de París (square) in Centro district in Madrid. Former Convento de la Visitación de las Salesas Reales (a convent). Building was designed by François Carlier and Francisco Moradillo, and built from 1750 to 1758.
Español: Sede del Tribunal Supremo de España, en la Plaza de la Villa de París de Madrid, en el distrito Centro. Antiguo Convento de la Visitación de las Salesas Reales. El edificio fue proyectado por François Carlier y Francisco Moradillo, y construido de 1750 a 1758.

Media in category "Building of the Supreme Court of Spain"

The following 76 files are in this category, out of 76 total.