Category:Buildings by John and Donald Parkinson
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Buildings by John and Donald Parkinson — a notable father-and-son architectural team designing in Los Angeles and Southern California in the 20th century.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Bullocks Wilshire (18 F)
- ► Caliente (Amtrak station) (6 F)
- ► Hotel Rosslyn Annex (32 F)
- ► Interurban Building (9 F)
- ► Ogden Union Station (18 F)
- ► Rosslyn Hotel (1 C, 25 F)
- ► Union Station (Los Angeles) (5 C, 154 F)
Media in category "Buildings by John and Donald Parkinson"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.