Category:Buildings in Lithuania
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attention: Upload only photographs taken of buildings whose architect died before 1951.
Photographs taken of buildings located in Lithuania can only be uploaded to Commons if the copyright on the building has expired, because the Copyright Law of Lithuania forbids the publication or commercial use of photographs taken of copyrighted buildings. The copyright term in Lithuania for buildings is the lifetime of the architect + 70 years + the end of the calendar year. See COM:CRT/Lithuania#Freedom of panorama for more information. Photographs taken of other buildings will be deleted if unfree.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||Lithuania,|
|Category contains||architectural structure|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Buildings in Lithuania by city (76 C)
- Timber framed buildings in Lithuania (1 C, 9 F)
- Buildings of Lithuania in art (3 C, 1 F)
- Buildings in Molėtai (1 C, 63 F)
- Rotundas in Lithuania (4 C, 3 F)
Media in category "Buildings in Lithuania"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 20200827vanagai.jpg 720 × 476; 22 KB
- DaugirdiškėsTrainingCenterAccomodation.jpg 720 × 540; 67 KB
- Eglės apartamentai.jpg 3,937 × 2,463; 13.6 MB
- Karaim-house-42.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 1.54 MB
- Reconstruction of an old house in Naujoji Vilnia.jpg 2,300 × 1,467; 2.28 MB
- Student dormitories in Saulėtekis.jpg 3,647 × 2,556; 5.11 MB