Category:Buildings in Quito
The Historic Center of Quito (Quito Colonial Center), the best-preserved, least altered historic centre in Latin America. An area that stretches over 790 acres with 130 monumental buildings, over 5,000 smaller properties and numerous 500 year old Churches and Convents. The Historic Center of Quito is a a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was constructed on what was once a 16th century Inca city at an altitude of 2,850 metres in the Andes Mountains near the Equator. Quito, the capital of Ecuador at an altitude of 2,850 meteres, 9,350 feet above sea level.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Antiguo Penal García Moreno (30 F)
- ► Jardín Botánico de Quito (4 C, 359 F)
- ► Museums in Quito (21 C, 1 F)
- ► Quito Astronomical Observatory (1 C, 1 P, 65 F)
- ► Religious buildings in Quito (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Theatres in Quito (5 C, 1 F)
- ► Universities and colleges in Quito (9 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Buildings in Quito"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.