Category:Buildings in West Chester, Pennsylvania
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: West Chester, Pennsylvania is the county seat of Chester County in Southeastern Pennsylvania. The county seat was moved to West Chester from the city of Chester (now in Delaware County) during or just after the American Revolution so has a large number of historic buildings, most of them NOT on the National Register of Historic Places, and at least 2 historic districts - one for Downtown West Chester, and another for West Chester University.
- At least 1930 of these buildings date from the 1700s— including at least 7 on the National Register of Historic Places. Not all the historic buildings are on the NRHP or in a Historic District, including the home of Congressman Smedley Darlington, and many homes around historic Marshall Park.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Buildings in West Chester, Pennsylvania"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Chester County PA Courthouse.JPG 1.89 MB
- ArtsnCrafts WC PA.JPG 2.88 MB
- BarclayWestChesterPA.JPG 4.21 MB
- Broadlawns WC PA.JPG 2.2 MB
- Butler House West Chester PA.JPG 4.07 MB
- C Rains West Chester.JPG 3.2 MB
- Marshall Park WC PA.JPG 2.11 MB
- Model School WCU of PA.JPG 2.44 MB
- New Century Clubhouse.JPG 4.75 MB
- Old Library WCU.jpg 3.97 MB
- OldMainEntryWCU.JPG 2.8 MB
- Philips Hall WCU 1.JPG 4.94 MB
- Philips Hall WCU 2.JPG 3.24 MB
- Philips Hall WCU 3.JPG 3.22 MB
- PhilipsBlgWCU.JPG 4.41 MB
- SamBarberWChesterPA.JPG 4.29 MB
- Sharples Homestead.JPG 4.69 MB
- SharplesWorks.JPG 3.46 MB
- Smedley Darlington House.JPG 2.32 MB
- Star of the West W Chester.JPG 4.18 MB
- Tanglewood WC PA.JPG 1.94 MB
- Towns End West Chester PA.JPG 2.47 MB
- Waddell Mansion WC PA.JPG 2.17 MB
- West Chester Boarding School.JPG 3.01 MB
- West Chester PA RR Sta 1930.jpg 4.72 MB
- Westchester.jpg 90 KB