|Section 46 of the Copyright Law of Japan does not allow reproduction of an artistic work exclusively for the purpose of selling its copies and sale of such copies so that photographies of modern artistic works are not considered as "free works" on Wikimedia Commons. Please do not upload photographs showing artistic works, unless they are old enough to be in the Public Domain. See also Freedom of Panorama.
English: Bukichi Inoue (1930 - 1997) was a Japanese architect and sculptor.
Media in category "Bukichi Inoue"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Aramaki rose park06s2400.jpg 2,376 × 1,584; 3.72 MB
- Bukichi Inoue bijutsu-techo 1963-10b.jpg 1,442 × 1,819; 760 KB
- Inoue Bukichi bijutsu-techo 1962200.jpg 491 × 558; 88 KB
- My Sky Hole 1979.jpg 1,679 × 2,247; 822 KB
- Parque Juan Carlos I South view from My sky hole.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.51 MB
- Parque Juan Carlos I South view2 from My sky hole.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.65 MB
- Parque Juan Carlos I View of My sky hole.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.67 MB