Category:Burcher, New South Wales
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Burcher is a small rural village situated in central New South Wales, Australia, in Lachlan Shire. As of 2006, Burcher had a population of 185. Its main attractions include Lake Cowal, known for its diverse birdlife; and the Lake Cowal Gold Mine, an open cut mine situated south-east of Burcher. (→Burcher, New South Wales)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Burcher, New South Wales by year (1 C)
- ► Burcher Hotel (5 F)
Media in category "Burcher, New South Wales"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Burcher Church 001.JPG 3.49 MB
- Burcher House.JPG 3.46 MB
- Burcher Main Street 001.JPG 3.57 MB
- Burcher Main Street 002.JPG 3.55 MB
- Burcher Main Street 003.JPG 3.65 MB
- Burcher New Houses.JPG 3.45 MB
- Burcher Playground.JPG 4.36 MB
- Burcher Public Hall 001.JPG 3.33 MB
- Burcher Rail Sign.JPG 4.05 MB
- Burcher Tidy Town Monuments.JPG 4.24 MB
- Burcher Town Entry Sign.JPG 3.55 MB
- Burcher War Memorial Gates.JPG 4.07 MB
- Burcher Wind Wheel 001.JPG 3.52 MB
- Burcher001.jpg 442 KB