Category:Burlington Bay James N. Allan Skyway
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Burlington Bay James N. Allan Skyway, originally called the Burlington Bay Skyway, is a pair of high-level freeway bridges located in Hamilton and Burlington, Ontario, Canada. The first bridge was completed in 1958, with its twin bridge completed in 1985.
Media in category "Burlington Bay James N. Allan Skyway"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- 10Hamilton Waterfront.jpg 2.58 MB
- 1Hamilton Waterfront.jpg 2.56 MB
- 2Hamilton Waterfront.jpg 2.66 MB
- 3Hamilton Waterfront.jpg 2.57 MB
- Burlington Bay Skyway.JPG 4.51 MB
- Burlington Bridge.JPG 2.91 MB
- Burlington Skyway 1958.png 456 KB
- Lake Ontario and Sky Bridge.JPG 1.26 MB
- Lake ontario, Sky Bridge.JPG 2.7 MB
- Projectskyway.jpg 2.24 MB
- Skyway Bridge A.JPG 941 KB
- Skyway Bridge B.JPG 877 KB
- Skyway Bridge.JPG 1.11 MB